TaskPaper for iOS
- New fonts: Adobe Source Code Pro, Adobe Source Sans pro, Bitstream Vera Sans, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono, and Ubuntu.
- Fixed: Excessive line spacing when using AirPrint
- Fixed: Scroll location memory
- Fixed: Project font size was not relative to custom task/note font sizes.
- Fixed: Indentation drift in deeper levels
- Removed Airbrake crash notifier
- Updates to Dropbox sync
- New: Full Screen Mode on iPad – Swipe across the lefthand side of the toolbars or use “Focus In/Focus Out” from the More Actions menu
- New: Tap-cursors in full screen margins. Tap in the left or right margin with 1 finger to move the cursor 1 character. Tap with 2 fingers to move one word
- New: Tap and hold on a tag search from the “@” menu to search for all lines not containing that tag. On an existing search, tap and hold to append that exclusion to the current search. Also works for Projects - an easy way to hide the Archive!
- New: Passcode timeout options
- Tweaked: Reorganized More Actions menu to make “add tag” easier to use on smaller screens
- Fixed: Several passcode screen bugs
- Fixed: Line spacing issues with AirPrint
- Fixed: Autosave issue when TaskPaper is force-quit with the keyboard still open
- Fixed: Issue with in-app orientation lock
- Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- New: App icon badges that show you how many not-done tasks you have in your current list
- Updated: Dropbox SDK
- Updated: TextExpander SDK (date math works again!)
- Fixed: Passcode bug for landscape orientation and closed keyboards
- Fixed: Crashes on saving large \r\n files
- Fixed: Could not use Korean keyboard for Default Tags field
- Added: Option to set custom extensions for new text files
- Added: Icons for the new iPad
- Fixed: Crashes on ‘Shake to Undo’ and improved undo for more actions
- Fixed: Crashes after tapping [+] button on an empty document
- Fixed: Selection tint color in iOS 5
- Fixed: Text in background visible when launching with passcode enabled
- Fixed: Truncated tags using certain characters
- Fixed: Handling of malformed newlines
- Updated: Dropbox SDK
- Changed: New search bar UI
- Added: When using tag menu to search, the current tag is appended to new lines
- Added: “Print, Email, Archive Done” to the More Actions menu
- Removed: “Scroll Headings” view option
- Fixed: Invalid tag name with Priority(1) values
- Fixed: Query results for tag values using greater-than/less-than
- Fixed: Strikethrough bug for @done tags with values
- Fixed: Slow scrolling in “Go to…” toolbar menus
- Fixed: Crash when trying to read a file with Windows newlines
- Fixed: Queries from “Go to Project…” menu when parent is not a project
- Fixed: More cases for when extended keyboard row would show when not editing
- Optimized: Handling larger file sizes
- Fixed: Some tasks not saving
- Fixed: Crash when restoring TaskPaper 1.3’s search string after upgrade
- Fixed: Help book formatting
- Fixed: Crash when using search while editing on iPad
- Fixed: Potential memory leak
- Fixed: Cancel button in Dropbox login didn't work
- Requires iOS 4+
- All-new codebase and UI for TaskPaper 2.0!
- Added Dropbox.com sync, removed Simpletext.ws sync
- Added iTunes Document Sharing, removed wi-fi sharing
- Added customization for fonts and colors
- Added a customizable extended keyboard row
- Other new features: AirPrint, folders, and more!
- Added retina display icons.
- Documents will remember searches.
- Documents will remember scroll positions.
- New task bullet, now more consistent with TaskPaper for Mac.
- Changed to use spaces instead of tabs when emailing a list, so indentation displays in iOS Mail app.
- Fixed a drag-drop bug where a task would get moved to the end of the list instead of where it was dropped.
- Fixed an undo bug that caused a crash when undoing the ‘Archive Done’ action.
- Fixed occasional crashing when app-switching on iPad.
- Fixed some bugs that occur with empty documents.