- Fixed: Icon size inconsistencies
- Fixed: VoiceOver fixes
- Removed: Airbrake crash notifier
- Fixed: Clipboard issues on iOS 5
- New PlainText icon created by Oleksiy Sumko. Many thanks!
- New URL scheme command: plaintext://create. Creates a new document with date/time stamp.
- Fixed: Excessive line spacing when using AirPrint
- Fixed: Scroll location memory
- Fixed: Orientation lock in iOS 6
- Fixed: VoiceOver selection issues
- Updates to Dropbox sync
- Fixed: Alphabetical order sorting for some languages
- Fixed: Settings window animation issue on close in iOS 4.3
- Fixed: Truncated extra soft-spacing on document reload
- Fixed: URL-encoded newline characters handling
- Fixed: Bug that would cause cursor to move to end of document
- Updated for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 (now requires iOS 4.3+)
- New: URL Schemes for creating, opening, appending to and searching your documents (see the new section in the help book for more details)
- Updated: Dropbox SDK
- Updated: TextExpander touch SDK
- Added: .ft extension FoldingText to defaults
- More bugfixes
- Added: Icons for the New iPad
- Fixed: Crashes on ‘Shake to Undo’
- Updated: Dropbox SDK
- Changed: New search bar UI
- Added: Option to for Right-To-Left writing in Advanced Settings
- Fixed: Crash when trying to read a file with Windows newlines
- Optimized: Handling larger file sizes
- Fixed: Help book formatting
- Fixed: Potential memory leak
- Fixed: Cancel button in Dropbox login didn't work
- Worked around compiler bug that was causing UI issues (collapsed icons and more) on older hardware such as 2nd generation iPod touch, and iPhone 3G.
- Fixed: A number of sync cases (we hope) where a conflicted copy would be created for safety
- Fixed: Formatting issue with AirPrint and newlines
- Fixed: Lock orientation switch in landscape
- Fixed: Documentation typos
- Fixed: Sync bug with new files syncing with auto sync turned off
- Added: Menu option for ‘Sync This Folder’
- iOS 5 fixes
- Requires iOS 4.0+
- New: Manual Sync option in Settings and 'Sync All Now' in drop-down menus
- New: Unsynced files will no longer display in list
- New: Search UI
- Changed: Reorganized Settings and Help Book
- Changed: Modified opacity of UI elements for 'close keyboard,' 'full screen mode,' and the titlebar disclosure triangle
- Changed: Simplified Dropbox settings and changed Status to visit official Dropbox status page
- Changed: Can only access file whitelist while unlinked from Dropbox
- Changed: File extension whitelist is now in Dropbox settings, and will only show when unlinked
- Fixed: File extension whitelist is no longer case-sensitive
- Fixed: Drop-down menu display issues after changing rotation with menu open
- Fixed: Issue with going from locked landscape view to settings and back again would display an unresponsive blank list view
- Added: Restore button for previous purchases
- Fixed: Buy and Restore button refresh in settings view
- Fixed: Tapping in margin no longer cancels music
- Fixed: Accessibility labels in folder list view
- Fixed: One issue with internet pay walls and sync
- Fixed: Remove Ads button fixed for pre-iOS 4 devices
- Removed: Tap-cursor click sound
- New: Document menu with Print, Email, Rename and Word Count
- New: Search in documents list
- New: Quick-scroll bar
- New: Toggle to let the title bar scroll up with document
- New: File extension whitelist
- New: Landscape orientation lock
- New: Folder display sorting
- New: (iPad only) In full screen mode, tap the page margins to move cursor left or right by 1 letter (1 finger tap) or 1 word (2 finger tap)
- Added: ‘Sanity check’ code before Dropbox file and folder deletes are processed.
- Added: AdMob network
- Added: Help text to explain how to restore your “Remove Ads” purchase after a reinstall
- Added Help book.
- Added link detection.
- Fixed sync bug when wifi drops out.
- Disabled renaming of synced folders due to sync bug.
- Added word count.
- Fixed date conflict sync bug.
- Fixed periodic crash after sync.
- Fixed 'sort by modified' animations.
- Fixed blank startup screen after background sync.
- Fixed unrecognized file types no longer becoming editable.
- Removed 'sort by created' because iOS doesn't track creation dates.
- Added 'sort by' options.
- Added option to show file extensions.
- Added option to turn off all-caps titles.
- Added background sync when closing app.
- Application icon no longer has 'gritty' border.
- Relaxed UTF-* file encoding constraint.
- Improved debugging support.
- Improved VoiceOver support.