PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”) CAREFULLY. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. General. The software (including all content) and documentation, whether on disk, in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form (collectively the “Software”) is licensed, not sold, to you by Hog Bay Software. (“Hog Bay Software”) for use only under the terms of this License, and Hog Bay Software reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. The rights granted herein are limited to Hog Bay Software’s and its licensors’ intellectual property rights in the Software and do not include any other patents or intellectual property rights. You own the media on which the Software is recorded but Hog Bay Software and/or Hog Bay Software’s licensor(s) retain ownership of the Software itself. The terms of this License will govern any software upgrades provided by Hog Bay Software that replace and/or supplement the original Software, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
A. Trial License. If you are using the trial version of the Software, this License allows you to install and use the Software on any number of computers for the sole purpose of evaluating the Software. The trial version of the Software expires fifteen (15) days after the date you first launch the Software.
B. 1 User License. This License allows you to install and use one copy of the Software on multiple computers at a time so long as you are the owner or primary account holder on those machines. This License does not permit you to make the Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time. You may make copies of the Software in machine-readable form for backup purposes only; provided that backup copies must include all copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from Hog Bay Software if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND HOG BAY SOFTWARE AND HOG BAY SOFTWARE’S LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. HOG BAY SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SOFTWARE, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY HOG BAY SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
5. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HOG BAY SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF HOG BAY SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Complete Agreement; Governing Language. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by Hog Bay Software. Any translation of this License is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this License shall govern.
7. Third Party Acknowledgements. Portions of the Software utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and disclaimers for such material are contained in the electronic documentation for the Software, or may otherwise accompany such material, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.